2010年3月26日 星期五

Invictus...... William Ernest Henley

INVICTUS(《打不倒的勇者》的英文片名)..1875年


Out of the night that covers me
夜幕低垂將我籠罩

Black as the Pit from pole to pole
兩極猶如漆黑地窖

I thank whatever gods may be
我感謝未知的上帝

For my unconquerable soul.
賦予我不敗的心靈

In the fell clutch of circumstance
即使環境險惡危急

I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我不會退縮或哭嚎

Under the bludgeonings of chance
立於時機的脅迫下

My head is bloody, but unbowed.
血流滿面我不屈服

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
超越這般悲憤交集

Looms but the Horror of the shade
恐怖陰霾獨步逼近

And yet the menace of the years
歲月威脅揮之不去

Finds and shall find me unafraid.
我終究會無所畏懼

It matters not how strait the gate
縱然通道多麼險狹
How charged with punishments the scroll
儘管嚴懲綿延不盡

I am the master of my fate:
我是我命運的主人

I am the captain of my soul.
我是我心靈的統率


....William Ernest Henley
... 威廉亨利

2010年3月19日 星期五

Painting is a faith..

Painint is a faith, and it imposes the duty to disregard public opinion.
繪畫是種信仰,不在乎世人的意見是其必須肩負的使命。

而今,使命隨梵谷長眠,太陽花早已不需陽光,就能在不同的天空下兀自展顏!

2010年3月13日 星期六

注視

只是不經意地路過,
卻無法略過這樣的注視,
你看出了我多少的心事呢?






















光.....

當光來臨時,
一片燦爛,
你該將目光置於何處?

在明裡?
還是在暗裡?


光裡...它如此耀眼
暗裡...它如此沉靜